Saturday, March 14, 2009

DSP exam sucks donkey ass. And its really a bad thing, with everything at stake, there's no room to screw up and yet, I feel like I'm in a situation where, once again, I'll go crashing down and there's no safety net this time around. I've fell once, and for all the good and bad that came along throughout the years, got me to where I am today. But I can't go through it all one more time or this time I'm gonna watch everyone I know graduating while I'll be trying to stay afloat in a huge pool of shit.

Attempting to pass these subjects is all in vain, which is pretty much a recuring theme lately. The more I try to fix something, the worse I made it, the more I make people hate me instead.

Sometimes it feels like this entire semester is a lost cause and I'm just too stupid to realize it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home