Monday, January 05, 2009

A World Build To Crumble

Its been awhile since I've been here. Well, I seems to remember some time ago that everything was starting to go downhill, but its all vague now.

My luck hasn't change either. I lost my internet connection for 4 days, when it mattered most. Well, no surprise really, it's not going to happened when it doesn't matters at all. That's my luck in perfect condition. I felt sick about it, and I'm helpless. So I can help being a sick ass.

It was also my course registration day, funny though. My last course registration, thought I had the last chance to be in the same class, something I really miss about the past semester. But that didn't happened in the end.

And then there's my wrong choice of words. I went overboard trying to express how I felt. I'm really sorry, I should have just kept things simple. Wish I had the chance to apologize without doing any more damage.

So, why does all this had to happens to me I wonder. I just can't be like anyone else, where things that should go right sometimes do actually stays that way. Mine always have to turn into something bad, and its always my own doing.

I sucks at building bridges and I'm burning every bridge I could build.

Someone please throw me in front of an oncoming bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home