Friday, December 02, 2005

Indefinite hiatus...not, please

Meh, lately I've been running out of stuff that I can post here. At times, I feel like i have to put this blog site into indefinite hiatus. I don't want to.

When I started blogging, all i ever wanted is to keep an simple account of my life, something of which few years down the road, I'd look back at it and see what an ass i've been all this while. (i've stated this in my very first post). But as time passes, it begins to stray away from its purpose due to certain circumstance.

Anyway I guess I've been an emo kid here, but still...I don't know where else i wanna rant it out. Sometimes, I just wanna talk to someone when shit happens, feel like calling up my best friend and just let everything out, but hell, this isn't anyone else fault, I shouldn't be bugging my friends with all those shit that i created in the first place.

So yeah, here became the place where I talk to someone, that is, myself. And it ain't a online dairy anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home