Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My mind is sore. I can't even think inside my head.

Well, nobody said its gonna be easy... and it ain't.

I don't know what happened, but for the pass few days, studying has taken its toll on me. Now i'm feelin' kinda miserable, literally. Guess its never fun... whoever said studying is fun.

Oh well, perhaps its due to my headache? (Either that or its giving me the headache). And right now I just feel like I'm gonna fall ill any time soon. Sigh...

This week is gonna be the longest, hardest week. No, next week as well. It'll be a very frustrating week... Damn. My hands are all tied up, hardly any room to breath.... I need a break..

Speaking of break, Civ 4 has finally been install. Heh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what.the.heck.
too much spam dude..
have to implement some spam-busting technique okey.
love ur song.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Garry said...

Hey, Thx...

Yeah, i heard of those stuff, but unfotunetly i'm kinda noob in those stuff, still dunno how to do it =P
Guess its about time i look into that.

Till then, i'll have to keep deleting those trash, like what i just did XD

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home