Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Rant rant rant

I dunno why lately I've been feeling so damn tired. Despite sleeping long hours throught out the night and also odd hours naps, I still can't feel 100% lively. i can't focus in class, and the lecturer's chanting just makes no sense to me. Yep, I'm a bad student, wasting my parents money just to hear 15 hours of chanting every week for 5 years. Duh.

I feel like screaming at myself now, simply because the university management won't listent to a single rant of mine. If they do, I'll gonna flame them for arranging such a stupid time tables, 8am class and 8pm class that runs till 10pm? Dammit. You are just shortening my life down. I wonder if lack of sleep will cause me to look like a panda, literally.

Arghhh...where gone all my energy and spirit. I need to pick myself up again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Useful Blog to Bookmark!!! Feel free to visit the following fitness site which has much of all the fitness related stuff, or check out the following home business opportunities, domains, hosting, search engine submission and marketing sites: Online Business Opportunities, Cash Income, Egold, Online Payment Commission, Education, Email marketing, Bulk Email, Resell Rights, Marketing, Buy eGold, Websites for Sale, Family Income, Search Engine Traffic, Domains, Web Hosting, Auto Ad Submitter, Email List, Web Traffic, Traffic Booster, Sitesell Website, Nutritional Supplements, Netsuitestore, Native Remedies, Herbal Supplements, Anti Aging, Home Based Business, Domain Hosting

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home