Sunday, December 13, 2009

Despite my best effort, I was unable to prevent myself from being museum bound. I guess I knew all along that I would have been helpless in preventing this, I just hoped it wouldn't had came to this.

That's how it's always been with me. I'm just like this old collective memory, an old painted picture that loses its relevance over time and eventually, its just gets taken off the wall as a whole bunch new ones are put up, among some old timeless favorite.

I'm just wasn't good enough to be either...

Hell I don't know if I'm even good enough to sit in the storehouse of old forgotten memories, or I'll just get dump into the shredder, heh.

Life's a road that's anything but sure
It's easy to forget
Sometimes we just forgets

I hope I won't forget...

Well, my world's a smaller one
There's lesser of what's in it
And more to what's in it
Guess I won't forget
I know I won't forget...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home