Monday, April 06, 2009

Silly Little Pop Song

i really hate the way I understand things, because more often than never, I get em wrong. Take today for example, I thought I could get some good studying on Sunday, but hell I didn't manage anything at all. The entire day was screwed. For whatever reason or no reason, I couldn't get my head around it.

I'm sure that there are many things that I've misinterpreted all this while. Things are probably worse for me that I ever knew. Maybe all this "occasional rays of rainbow" is just what it is, an illusion.

Maybe what and how I feel and act springs from on thoughts that are merely an illusion, I'm just too stupid to see it. Maybe my own feelings created those illusions.

I'm such a fool... Some people may be a sentimental fool, but me I'm just a fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home