Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wishing off time

While I was taking my lunch in campus, the piece of chicken meat i was eating came off with a piece of bone, that looks like a V shape. Well, I remember my dad once told me such bone are a "wishing bone". I LOL but it cross my mind to make a wish, perhaps i'd like to put an end to my solitude. Then i again, I'd very much like to break it apart and throw it off as far as I could. Hmm, i do like throwing stones whenever I have the chance, its really fun, just swing as hard as i could and toss it off away. It helps in releasing all the strains and anger in me as well.

But anyway, being a in a crowded place where ppl are starting as if eating alone is a crime (perhaps it is?), the last thing u wanna do is to do another stupid thing that will perhaps set off a series of mocking assault.

And oh, I hate making wishes. They never comes true and instead keem my hopes high, which makes the impact stronger when it goes crushing down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home