Sunday, October 31, 2004

What's life without the internet?

Its sunday, and here i am as usual, in front my pc connected to the net via a high speed broadband. What do I do? Participating in a forum, a couple of forums actually, surfing the net for the latest news on computers hardware and games, on-line chatting and yes, blogging here.

Now this was all the things I can't do when my broadband is down, which happened a few times since I got my broadband service 6 months ago. The worst being one which it was down for almost 2 weeks. Pretty shitty ISP, isn't it?

Anyway, during the 2 weeks stint, it was kinda hard to live off-line 24/7. There's just so many things I wanna do while here, the damn broadband service remains down. Anyway, I was lucky my universiti campus do have computers lab, which I could use, except that its connection is very slow, which is kinda frustrating when you've been on a broadband for months.

Internet somehow became part of my life. Without it, I'd be bored out of my skull. Afterall, few years down the road, we might be paying bills and do shopping online. Heck, me might even be watching TV programs online. So, I guess internet is going to be part of our everyday's life. Its just a matter of time, more than anything else.

Anyway, for now, I thankful I have a broadband connection at home. At least I'd be able to live through each semester break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home