Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A little something about myself

Well, here's a little bit about me. Since this is my blog, so I tought it might be good to have this here...

Well, I'm a guy of 19yrs(at time of writing). I'm living in Malaysia in a state called Melaka ( I was born here to, by the way). Currently studying in a local university. And as one can guess, life as a student is a bitch. I had to splash hundred of bucks each year just for the text book, and the fees itself a hell. But the biggest shit is the academic pressure that's bugging me. I ain't a bright student, and so the low grade I've been getting really piss me off. And I'm taking electronics engineering. Not really what I like, but heck, I've never like any subject in engineering. Its a wonder why on earth I even took engineering in the first place.

I'm still a single guy. Why? I'm not sure myself. Maybe its because I'm not prepare for a relationship with a girl yet. This kind of relationship ain't easy, it has lots of up and down. Probably I'm just not prepare to handle the downs. Also, I find it extremely hard to even start one, as a matter of fact.

Anyway that doesn't mean I have no feelings for anyone at all, as I'm just another mortal, and I'm not a fag. But I dunno what to say 'bout this. She's pretty and have lots of friends. So, sometimes I wonder why would she choose a guy like me over the rest whom is much better off than me? Well, I dunno where this is heading to anyway. Oh well, just hope for the best, as anyone would do. There ain't so much that I can do anyway.

If I have one big problem, it's gotta be my PR. It sucks big time. I do not have lots of friends, and so, most of the time, I'm a loney guy. I dunno why, but I think the fact that I can't speak my mother tounge language makes things even harder for me. All I ever speak in my life is English and Malay. I'm a chinese but heck, I can't speak its language. Damn.

As for my interest, I'm only into PC related stuff and cars. I'm a fan of First Person Shooter games and hardwares when it comes to Pc related stuff. I'm also a big fan of fast cars, and yes, I do love fast driving. Now if only I can buy a Ferrari. Well, anywy, I love driving alot, no matter what car I'm in, fast or slow, big or small. And as one might guess, I'm a big fan of Formula 1 racing sports. My team, Ferrari. Well, it was M.Schumacher who made me love Ferrari 'cause I was a big fan of him after seeing how amazing he bounce back at Malaysia's Sepang GP after a accident which broke his leg and make him sit out for most of the '99 season. But anyway, now I'm a fan of Ferrari even if M.Schu leaves the team.

My aim in life, well, its pretty simple. Just be a sucessful guy. Specific, I really dunno what, but I guess its just to get myself a degree in engineering first, which is my one and only choice.

Well, that's all about me, that I wish to share right now.

Anyway, I hope I'll be able to acess this post few years down the road, to look back and see what a shit I've been in the past, and see if I've improve over the years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home